Communications Services manages IFNA’s printed, web, digital and media communications. The department also supports internal organizational communications, and coordinates IFNA meetings, experiential events, and conferences.
To communicate the positive accomplishments of IFNA and its five Communities to the region, Canada, and the World.
The following services are offered to all IFNA departments and staff. These services are available to IFNA Communities upon request.
- Coordinating all media communications for the organization;
- Creating annual Communications Plan;
- Producing and managing all branding and visual guidelines;
- Managing all digital assets, including IFNA website and social media;
- Producing all publications;
- Providing graphic design and copywriting services for all Departments and Communities on an as needed basis;
- Coordinating photo and video production and asset management;
- Coordinating and managing of all experiential events and conferences;
- Assisting with the coordination of all Chiefs Meetings, including minute taking, transcription and information distribution;
- Providing public speaking and media training to organizational personnel;
- Managing internal employee, customer, and crisis communications;
- Assisting with Program Management